dr martens cherry Boonville HS senior dies after huffing butane

new dr martens Boonville HS senior dies after huffing butane

Posted by Mike MardisOfficials say 17 year old Karissa Krohn died after voluntarily inhaling lighter fluid with friends at her home last Thursday while her parents were sleeping.Warrick County Sheriff Marvin Heilman said Krohn was a well behaved teen.”Fine young lady,” Heilman said. “Nice young gal that had never been any trouble. Never been a problem for the parents or anybody.”First responders answered a 911 call to find the teenager unconscious at her home north of Tennyson.”There were other teenagers at the scene as well,” Heilman said. “The initial investigation revealed the victim in this case had been ingesting butane, a substance commonly used to refill cigarette lighters. This is something I wasn familiar with as far as the potential for abuse.”Warren Marr III with Community Crusade Against Drugs, said butane is more common than people think.”This is the first time he aware of it, but it not the first time things like this have happened,” Marr said.Marr is the local spokesperson for Community Crusade Against Drugs. He shows parents everyday household products that are potential inhalants such as paints, markers, computer duster.Marr educates parents on ways to tell if those products are being misused.”If it feels full, but won spray, it may not be a defective product,” Marr said. “Someone may have huffed or inhaled it, or you notice you going through chemicals, whatever and they seem to be disappearing faster than what might make some common sense of use, then that may be a sign that you need to look further.”According to a friend of Krohn, the first time Krohn tried huffing butane on Monday, she only inhaled once. On Thursday, she tried it again, but this time inhaled three times.She passed out and later died at the hospital.The coroner said the cause of death was suffocation.”This one death, whether it one or a billion, it one too many,” Marr said. officer will likely focus more on inhalant abuse during the next school year.No charges will be filed against any of the teenagers who admitted to being with Krohn before she died since butane is not an illegal substance.Heavy snow causes concerns for some driversHeavy snow causes concerns for some driversUpdated: Sunday, March 11 2018 11:41 PM EDT2018 03 12 03:41:17 GMTWFIEHeavy snows across the tristate made roads slick Sunday night. Indiana State Police officials say they were called to many reports of slide offs and minor accidents after heavy snows pounded the tristate.Heavy snows across the tristate made roads slick Sunday night. Indiana State Police officials say they were called to many reports of slide offs and minor accidents after heavy snows pounded the tristate.
dr martens cherry Boonville HS senior dies after huffing butane

This entry was posted in DR Martens Sale and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.